Mir yeshiva evacuated as fire breaks out

May 26, 2016  

Fire broke out in the famous Mir yeshiva in Jerusalem on Thursday, forcing students to evacuate the study hall.

Three teams of firefighters arrived in the Beit Yisrael neighborhood in the capital Thursday morning to extinguish the blaze.

While the building was in no danger structurally, nevertheless, firefighters evacuated students from the building due to the heavy smoke emanating from the fire.

No injuries were reported, though one student was treated for smoke inhalation.

The fire is believed to have been caused by a faulty air conditioner system.


Protect and Support Israel by Sharing our Articles

Similar posts

Leave a Reply




© 2007-2023 Solve Israel's Problems. All Rights Reserved